I have officially moved BACK to school, and I am both happy and sad about it. I’m only sad because my short break is over and now I have to walk everywhere in the cold. BUT I am happy because I’m back at school where my friends are!
For the second semester, I’ve moved to a different dorm for many different reasons (and I won’t go into detail). I’m now living in a quad in a residential house, and I’ve finally been able to put everything away. Here’s a picture of what my corner of the room looks like:
It’s not finished yet, only because I’m still working on a few things. I have some Def Leppard posters I need to hand up in that empty space but no more Command strips (boo). But this is wonderful for now, and I feel super organized!
Here are a few goals for my second semester, and I hope everyone makes goals for themselves as well! To all college students starting back up again: study hard and have fun.
- Get straight A’s for the fourth semester in a row.
- Write in my planner as much as possible instead of ignoring it.
- Be adventurous and go out every now and then. Hang out with friends, even if it’s just going into the room next door and sitting with them for a few hours.
- Go to class and don’t skip. Also, take a lot of notes. And be well-prepared.
- Work hard on my other activities, like Her Campus Lasell and the yearbook.
- Attend as many concerts as I can to get myself back out with the music.
Let’s make this semester great! (Hey, I rhymed)