I found this tag online of 25 questions bloggers answer so their readers can get to know them better. While I have not been tagged myself by anyone, I am feeling like answering the questions anyways. Read on and get to know what I am really like!
- What is your middle name? Mariah.
- What was your favorite subject in high school? Considering I had six semesters of Spanish classes with my favorite teacher (I took every Spanish class available), I am going to have to go with Spanish. I also liked Foods class because we got to cook and it was with my awesome advisory teacher.
- What is your favorite drink? Probably tea, hot or iced. It used to be blue Gatorade but I have gravitated towards tea.
4. What is your favorite song at the moment? You can’t ask me this kind of question. I’m going to go with either “Man Enough” by Def Leppard, “What a Feeling” by One Direction or “OMG” by Little Mix.
5. What is your favorite food? Going to have to go with pasta, specifically mac and cheese. And probably pizza and mozzarella sticks (do you see a trend here?).
6. What is the last thing you bought? Does it count if I bought a bagel (honey wheat, not toasted, butter) this morning at Einstein’s and paid with my Dining Dollars? Okay, maybe not. I got groceries at Target.
He also put this much extra butter on my bagel. I think he's in love with me. pic.twitter.com/65x4PrtAoh
— Danie Roberts (@raniedoberts) February 5, 2015
7. Favorite book of all time? The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. That one wins over everything, but lately one of my favorites has also been Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.
8. Favorite color? Red. And black.
9. Do you have any pets? Sadly, no. My sister has a kitten but I don’t live with her so I guess that doesn’t count.
10. Favorite perfume? I don’t really wear perfume often but I have Taylor Swift’s “Wonderstuck” perfume and I really like the scent.
11. Favorite holiday? Christmas!
12. Are you married? I think the real question is “Are you even dating?” because that answer would be a big fat NO. I am as single as a dollar bill.
13. Have you ever been out of the country? I went to Canada when I was younger, and I am headed to the Bahamas on a cruise in January.
14. Do you speak any other languages? Fluent Spanish. Well, at least I could. I haven’t taken a class in two years so I’m a little rusty.
15. How many siblings do you have? One, just my older sister.
16. What is your favorite shop? Probably H&M or Forever 21. Or Target, if we are going with any kind of shop. I can spend hours in there.
17. Favorite restaurant? I love Panera Bread and I have an addiction to Shake Shack and Sonic. But I’m also partial to Friendly’s since I work there.
18. When was the last time you cried? A little while ago when Rick Allen of Def Leppard tweeted me, followed me and DMed me. I didn’t really cry at that moment until he mentioned something about possibly meeting up and then their song “We Belong” came on. Oh, the tears.
— Rick Allen (@rickallenlive) November 2, 2015
19. Favorite blog? This sounds silly but I don’t really have blogs I follow every day. I will look around at other blogs when I get the chance but I don’t have any certain “favorite” blog.
20. Favorite movie? Rock of Ages, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, and High School Musical (#3 is my favorite).
IT'S TIME FOR MY FAVORITE SCENE. I LOVE DENNIS AND LONNY. I CAN'T FIGHT THIS FEELING.
— Danie Roberts (@raniedoberts) January 24, 2015
21. Favorite TV show? Parks and Recreation (RIP). I don’t watch much TV except for when I am on Netflix, so I also like Orange is the New Black.
22. PC or Mac? Have to go with PC. My computer is a PC, even though I have an iPhone.
23. What phone do you have? iPhone 6!
24. How tall are you? I win over everyone with a nice, measly … 5’2 and a half.
25. Can you cook? Depends on what you mean by ‘cook’. I can make some mean stuff in a microwave, but when I feel like it I can also cook a nice meal. I can make a stir fry, chicken parmesan, and waffles.