2014 was a great year full of firsts and lasts. I graduated high school and started college in a different state with different people. I worked my butt off to get to where I am today. And I accomplished some of the things I never thought I would be able to do.
But now we are officially in 2015, and I am so excited to get things done this year! I wrote up some resolutions, like I always do every year, but did them another way this year. So here are mine and I hope you get a little bit of inspiration for your own!
- Drink more water.
- Get straight A’s for my next two semesters of college.
- Be nice to everyone.
- Attend as many concerts as I can and enjoy the music.
- Discover good things in Boston like places to eat and places to go.
- Learn how to cook fantastic meals in a microwave.
- Write something every day.
- Get out of bed every now and then and do something.
- Save my money for the things I actually need in life.
- Stop procrastinating.
I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year’s Eve and have a great 2015! This year will rock.