20 years ago, this girl was born. At exactly six am on February 5th, very cold temperatures and a not-working car almost caused her to be born in her dad’s truck, but luckily she waited a mere 10 minutes after getting to the hospital.
Yep, that’s me. That pretty much defined what my life was going to be in coming years.
Since it’s my birthday and I am finally no longer a teenager, I thought I’d share with you my 20 goals for my 20th year of living. It’s going to be a great year, I can guarantee it.
- See Def Leppard. (and stalk them enough to meet them)
- Pass all my classes.
- Look into declaring minors or taking a class at Berklee College of Music.
- Reach 5,000 views on this blog.
- Learn time management.
- Save money/make a few extra dollars.
- Read my entire list of books + more.
- Get over my fear of public speaking.
- Conquer my first-ever long bus trip by myself to visit Kaitlyn in Pennsylvania.
- Eat healthier to fix my body.
- Clean out my room and clothes and become more organized.
- Attend as many concerts as possible.
- Be adventurous.
- Somehow put my life together.
- Write 70,000 words of a book.
- Discover more great music.
- Get my writing featured somewhere.
- Start looking for internships.
- Be confident.
- Keep a smile on my face.
I’m off to have fun with friends and have A BEAUTIFUL BIRTHDAY!! (Much better than last year, to be honest, but I’m not going to get into that)
Oh yeah, and that cute little blondie with a crooked face turned into this. Who knew?