I found this tag online of 25 questions bloggers answer so their readers can get to know them better. While I have not been tagged myself by anyone, I am feeling like answering the questions anyways. Read on and get to know what I am really like!
What is your middle name? Mariah.
What was your favorite subject in high school? Considering I had six semesters of Spanish classes with my favorite teacher (I took every Spanish class available), I am going to have to go with Spanish. I also liked Foods class because we got to cook and it was with my awesome advisory teacher.
What is your favorite drink? Probably tea, hot or iced. It used to be blue Gatorade but I have gravitated towards tea.
4. What is your favorite song at the moment? You can’t ask me this kind of question. I’m going to go with either “Man Enough” by Def Leppard, “What a Feeling” by One Direction or “OMG” by Little Mix.
5. What is your favorite food? Going to have to go with pasta, specifically mac and cheese. And probably pizza and mozzarella sticks (do you see a trend here?).
6. What is the last thing you bought? Does it count if I bought a bagel (honey wheat, not toasted, butter) this morning at Einstein’s and paid with my Dining Dollars? Okay, maybe not. I got groceries at Target.
18. When was the last time you cried? A little while ago when Rick Allen of Def Leppard tweeted me, followed me and DMed me. I didn’t really cry at that moment until he mentioned something about possibly meeting up and then their song “We Belong” came on. Oh, the tears.
@raniedoberts@DefLeppard I'll have someone get in touch with you… Very sorry that this slipped through the cracks (: ),-<
24. How tall are you? I win over everyone with a nice, measly … 5’2 and a half.
25. Can you cook? Depends on what you mean by ‘cook’. I can make some mean stuff in a microwave, but when I feel like it I can also cook a nice meal. I can make a stir fry, chicken parmesan, and waffles.